This breathtaking residence is set in one of the most desirable sectors of North Kellyville. Positioned directly opposite a tranquil nature reserve, with your own bushwalk access only three doors away. A perfectly rectangular block of 400m², a wide street frontage of over 14m, set on the high side of a wide street, with no neighbours in front.
Grand design and a superior build are the cornerstone of this 25 square residence, offering two master bedrooms and featuring:
• 5 large bedrooms, inclusive of two master bedrooms offering their own ensuite. 4 bedrooms have mirrored built-ins with tailored cabinetry and master bedroom upstairs has a walk-through wardrobe.
• 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets spread intelligently over the two levels, offering his/her vanity and bathtub.
• 2 grand living areas. Downstairs lounge room is lined with Jarrah timber, overlooking the extensive backyard with sliding doors to alfresco. Upstairs living room is captivating with nature views and a balcony that hangs over treetops.
• Separate dining room with sliding doors to the alfresco area.
• 2 car automatic garage with internal access, led by an attractive double driveway.
• 2.7m high ceilings both downstairs and upstairs.
• 1.5m wide entry corridor complimented by a 1.2m wide solid timber door and inviting front porch.
• Ducted centralised air conditioning throughout.
• Exceptional design to capture the breeze, natural sunlight via an abundant use of windows.
• Outdoor alfresco with a huge backyard, lawned and a blank canvas for a swimming pool, large shed or play area. Wide side access on both sides.
• Lavish kitchen with unique stone benchtops and a massive walk-in pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop, ducted rangehood and oven.
• Separate laundry and external access.
• 22 solar panels, rainwater tank and Bosch instant gas hot water system.
- 6-minute walk to 615X City Express Service bus stop
- 8 minute walk to Bladensburg Road Reserve
- 17 minute walk to Rouse Hill High School
- 3 minute drive to North Kellyville Square Shopping
- 4 minute drive to North Kellyville Public School
- 8 minute drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre
-10 minute drive to Rouse Hill Metro Station
An exceptional residence that is uniquely positioned and tastefully constructed. For your inspection opportunity please contact Sacha on 0466 979 444.