Our Five Golden rules to achieving the highest price for your home
- Agent. Don’t choose an agent based on their fee or how much they think your home is worth. The market will decide the price of your home, not the agent. Choose an agent based on how they can help you get the most out of the market.
- Presentation. First Impressions Count! the difference between presenting your property correctly or incorrectly can affect the sale price by up to 10%.
- Marketing. Don’t Sell Off Market! Market your property so that you reach and attract every potential buyer in the marketplace, maximising your competition.
- Timing. Competition is at its peak within the first 1-4 weeks. Competition drives prices, when competition is low you sell for less and when competition is high you sell for more.
- Negotiation. Have a strong negotiation strategy that will leverage off your competition, create the Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) and push buyers to their limits.
You can’t go wrong if you follow these golden rules, however, you could cost yourself $100,000’s if you don’t.
If you’re thinking of selling and want an open, honest and transparent agency who can help you achieve the highest price for your home. Give The Avenue a call. Call me on 0430 119 600